How to move things with ur mind and brake ur chi barrier

Qigong Association: Qigong: Other Qigong Questions: How to move things with ur mind and brake ur chi barrier
By Coolmaximum (Coolmaximum) on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 8:23 am:  Edit

If telekinesis was easy to achieve, then why can't we do it. Everything lies inside your brain. Your heart is a brain of your emotions. Your mind is a brain of your thoughts. Your cardial brains is a brain of your movements. Many of us also know that Mr. Freud (from Germany; psychologist) discovered three levels of our mind: Id, Ego, Superego. Your powers of your mind lay in these three levels.

Your Id mind makes you do what you want to do, what you desire; this Id mind is highly present in just-born babies until they become 3 years old or higher. The Id mind is important to have because with this level of thinking you will be in balance with yourself.

Your Ego mind makes you balance between Id and Superego. It controls your emotions and actions so you do not infringe other's rights and/or freedom of locomotion.

Your Superego mind is easily controllable by exterior means of life to your physical life. What I am trying to say is that Superego is submissive to others and system of regulation/control. If your Superego mind is highly active (which means you're totally submissive), then you would have to really start focusing on yourself. You can watch and/or participate in Public Demonstrations of Meditation (aka PDM) to become self-centered. You can read this to get to know PDM, and later meditation itself. You visit this web site to get to know PDMs:
http://blog.theamericanmonk.com/2008/10/27/meditating/

To truly achieve telekinetic powers, one must meditate. A simple yet effective meditation technique is breathing in and exhaling. Focusing all your mind on this technique will make your mind balanced (Ego level of your mind); you will be able to achieve empty mind (which is what you want to achieve in order to practice telekinesis). When you feel some energy inside and outside you, then it means you have achieved Theta stage of brainwaves (4 to 7 Hz). Some of you mentioned sounds for levitating objects, people, etc. Soundwaves of 4 to 7 Hz can be used to make things move. After you achieved clear, empty mind, you will be easily able to atune yourself with Chi (Qi) energy. To atune yourself, you must focus and concetrate on seven chakras. You can use sound therapy to do this or you can make sounds by using your vocal chords.
http://www.aniwilliams.com/chakras.htm
You have to start with Root chakra by making UH sound; this sound makes your brain concetrate on Root chakra. Then you concetrate on Belly chakra by making OOO sound. Then you concetrate on Solar Plexus (aka gut or gut brain) by making OH sound. Then you concetrate on Heart chakra by making AH sound. Then you concetrate on your Throat chakra by making EH sound. Then you concetrate on your Brow chakra by making EEE (or I) sound. And last step is to concetrate on your Crown chakra by making EEE (high) sound. After you achieved this atunement, you will be able to open your "Third eye" (which you will use for telekinesis).

Now you will have to practice PSI energy. This energy is collection of your energy with Chi (aka Qi) energy so you will be able to move things/objects/people, etc. What you have to do is to cup your hands. Then visually focus on space between your cupped hands. You don't have to think about energy but try to feel the energy; your Third Eye should be able to sense this energy and you will feel tingling sensation in your hands and place between your eyes. After you've created PSI energy, you have to focus on your desired action(s). For example, if you want to move a pen or pencil, you would have to feel energy of that object and energy of your PSI. With that you should be able to easily manipulate energy. You have to concetrate on the direction of your energy otherwise it goes to space.

You can Google for "telekinesis", "psychokinesis", "mind over matter", and "remote influencing". I would also recommend you to visit this following web site:
http://pyroar.tripod.com/id3.html

My last words would be: Do not try or attempt this on people and animals (Especially animals and kids because they're very sensitive). Use your mind wisely. Lastly, if you believe you can do it, then you can do it. If you do not believe you can do it, then you must be not able to do this at all. I am not here to change your belief because you are a special yet uniqye person to this world.

Love, Peace, and Friendship to the One and All of the One.

Coolmaximum

By Difference (Difference) on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 8:15 pm:  Edit

Somthing Amazing Happend. I Will Check Up On This Website. Please, If you have answers. Let me know.

By Whitesoul (Whitesoul) on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 8:05 am:  Edit

One of my friend asked me then if I would like to see (feel) the world like it is. After some thinking I decided to say yes. What he did later was kind of strange. He close his eyes, open his hand and asked me to put my finger on his hand like he was holding a ball and I had to grab around it with my finger. First I didn't feel anything, then I start feeling some pression like something were pushing me away. Now my eyes are open, I can feel and kind of control my chi, take it create heat and movement, not a lot but something and I'm still training. Just remember to watch out, the world of the spirits is not save and if you don't know how defend your self...learn it.DON'T practice with spirits, use you own chi.

By Whitesoul (Whitesoul) on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 7:48 am:  Edit

Chi flow through your body, its your vital life force, its like the blood stream for the soul.
The thing is how to control this energy.
If you can feel your chi, you are also going to be able to feel others people chi and spirits. Everybody is born with the ability to feel it, but when you get older you start blocking it with out knowing. Its because your not using it. To be able to use it you have to practice, if you have already lost it, don't worry. I couldn't feel it either, but I start discovering the a lot of my friend had this power and I start talking to them, asking question one at the time...continue

By Rainman747 (Rainman747) on Thursday, February 08, 2007 - 12:02 am:  Edit

Ha ha ha, well, I did hear of a way that you can prove it to yourself, but first you have to build a small contraption in order to practice. Take a pin and tape it to a pencil or other straight object and put it in a holder of some kind so that it stands up straight. Then, take a small piece of paper and place it across the needle so that it's balanced. Put it on the table in front of you and focus on it. Will it move? Who knows. The best example of mind moving something is a story I heard about Communist Russia years ago. In order to show the people where the real help came from and to disprove the existance of a God, the people were ask their God to pray for food. The Russians then would wait for a period of time, and then serve the people food. I know this isn't moving objects with your mind, but the best example I know of is to first think that the door is opening, then get up and go open it. When you see someone bending a spoon, or moving something magically over a table, just remember, the mind is easily fooled. Learn the magic tricks from a good book and impress your friends. I know there are stories of people who do possess kenetic abilities, but they are far and few between.

By Anonymous on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:40 am:  Edit

one who seeks shall find,one who seeks not will find not.11-15

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 6:49 pm:  Edit

Don't waste your power. It's a sacred thing. Don't play around with it. Take that from a 12 year old.

By sgs on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 10:24 am:  Edit

Your all crazy

By just a thought on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 5:18 pm:  Edit

I have been interested in Psychic Powers for quite some time now, and i was wondering how you can move things with your mind. If anyone has an answer for me please e-mail me at caseyed@comcast.net .I just want to see if I have the ability to do this, I have no intention of showing off to anyone, as they would probably be skeptical or think of me as a freak or something to that degree. This is something I want to do for me, and any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ok someone said this and lm totally for it myself, l mean look how evolved is our civilisation has become and yet a large majority of it has been eluded from reality from those so called technology, Our civilisaton would beniffit from this greatly and infact every single individual must and should do this
but the question still remains how? Is it just simply through this ch'i?
Or is it something else? l mean if you just look at it now we have all abilities to heal ourselves, our bodies are genetically programed to do this but to use our mind as we see fit is totally and optionally up to us. L do encourage everyone to take time alone and you will find yourself and in finding yourself you will find answers to everything.

By Tallyaa on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 8:41 pm:  Edit

i once new a man who unlocked a door with his mind.

By Tyler on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 7:06 pm:  Edit

can some one please tell me how to move things with my mind and brake my chi barrier

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 2:21 pm:  Edit

Moving things with the mind is something of a specialized talent. Many years of cultivation and practice are needed. But before you can proceed to do any of that, the question becomes why you wish to move things with the mind in the first place? Granted, neither I or anyone else has the right to ask you as to why you wish to do this, but it is something that you need to ask yourself and meditate on. Is it for your own glory and gratification, or is it for the benefit of others with alltruistic motives?

By scholar on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 11:53 am:  Edit

Anonymous is on it! Exactly!
The questions are: Are you into these mere tricks for their own sake (if so, simple Tantrism will get you there), or are you interested in actually evolving to a higher level and thereby developing in yourself the ability to really help yourself and others? These are the questions which are more important a propos the subject of Ch'i, which is a gift to you, and is not advisably abused or wasted on such tricks or other unseemly manipulations.

By Tsondru Gyurme on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 5:28 pm:  Edit

I agree as well. Things based in human Ego rarely work. That definately goes for qi, even if you have the ability to move things with your mind, the minute you try to show off, or the minute you try to prove something you will find that you no longer have this amazing ability. So first understand your motives, and realize that in your effort to amaze your friends and family you will only make a fool of yourself, if however you wish to help others by all means I suggest you pursue it, and I give you all my blessings.

By scholar on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 7:19 pm:  Edit

T.G.,
I'm glad you agree. Cultivating ourselves, our ch'i, is designed to get us headed in the right direction in order to evolve beyond the phenomenal world. It should be a tool that we use to find our true identity, a gift from Heaven that can allow ourselves and others to find the way back there, back home. To waste it on parlour tricks is a sad thing indeed.

By Peter Cubell on Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 1:33 am:  Edit

Does the energizing of the pineal gland and cerrabellum have the same energy as the lower Dan Tian in intensity or is it more so / is that why the halo aura because it's the same size and bigger than the head? Is this really a glimse at mankind's evolution. What about living up to your full potential? Am I wrong to think of this as an exciting exploration. Referance candle meditation for directing Qi Excercises to make the flame move.

By Peter Cubell on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 5:43 pm:  Edit

The deeper the breathe the further can extend, using the Haaa sound activating the heart channel of Yang energy to come from the ground up the legs directed by the waist using the back and shoulder bows to send the Qi down the arms using the wrists to hand form of Tile hand or other directed Qi hand posture thus unbroken keeping channels open by relaxing the muscles using the heart to move the will to spiral/coil into leading it?

By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 4:10 pm:  Edit

can someone plzz help me i really want 2 do this and i know i can but im not sure how and im not gonna do something bad with it i just want 2 prove 2 myself that i can do it someone plzz help me

By Wawain on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 10:27 am:  Edit

If you aren't sure how it actually works how can you be sure that you can do it?

You have to work these things out carefully (as well as the very important WHY you would want to do such a thing) before you can even start fiddling with weird paranormal powers. Otherwise your seemingly obscure desires will only unbalance your already restless heart further.

Paranormal powers are sometimes a side effect, never the end result, of healthy ch'i kung training. To do ch'i kung with those powers as the goal will only entangle you even more in the web of cause and effect than you are tangled already. Not good.

By unknown on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 8:29 am:  Edit

I think the ability to move things with your mind is a gift given to you. That you have opened your mind that no one else can. If I could move things with my mind I would help others its not a thing you should do stunts with and play around. Moving things with your mind is special. Its a gift

By Casey on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 5:26 pm:  Edit

I have been interested in Psychic Powers for quite some time now, and i was wondering how you can move things with your mind. If anyone has an answer for me please e-mail me at caseyed@comcast.net .I just want to see if I have the ability to do this, I have no intention of showing off to anyone, as they would probably be skeptical or think of me as a freak or something to that degree. This is something I want to do for me, and any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By Bodhisattva on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 8:12 am:  Edit

It may be a gift, but a gift from whom? You can acquire such an ability by either being a sorceror or a saint. If you go the sorceror route, then (if you are successful, very few are) you also acquire a huge karmic debt to all the forces of Hell who let you "borrow" some of their "power" for a short time. A borrowing that entails an enormous interest payment to be collected later (sometimes after you die, sometimes before).

To be a saint means that you have to have the self-discipline and the genius, the "gift," to be able to see through the futility of this debased and perverted world to the point that you are able to make certain very specific lifestyle choices and stick to them, "religiously." In that position, however, your "powers" will be whatever the good guys decide you'll need to do your job here on Earth. Simply asking for the ability to move things with your mind is indicative of someone who hasn't made the right choices. God is not mocked.

As the Buddha said, people can't even keep promises to themselves, how can they expect to keep promises to God? 99.999% of people in this world are so undisciplined and out of control that they are very unlikely to figure out the requirements of true sainthood in one lifetime. There is another old expression:

"Out of 1,000 people, only 1 ever thinks of it, out of 1,000 of those, only one ever tries it, out of 1,000 of those, only 1 succeeds at it in 1 lifetime."

So, forget moving things with your mind! This world is on fire and we are all stuck on it, one would think that we should all have more important things to work on!

By Anonymous on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 7:54 am:  Edit

Is it possible to learn how to move things with your mind in a matter of days?

By New Year on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 8:17 am:  Edit

Yes, if your mind directs your hand.

No, if you don't use your hand or other parts of your body to push what you want to move.

That sort of thing only happens in comic books.

By Anonymous on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 4:08 pm:  Edit

I have read that you can move and bend objects with the mind. Is that true? If so can you learn how to?

By xXxVampyrexXx on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 8:58 am:  Edit

You all are fucking idiots... i hope u all burn in hell

By Heaven on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 10:18 am:  Edit

And why would anyone take a judgement from someone who calls themselves "xXxVampyrexXx" seriously? Although the weak-minded fanboy probably does have a lot of experience fucking idiots, even if it is only himself...

By Lil Man on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 11:42 am:  Edit

But still how do u learn how to move things? i wanna learn really bad because it would be cool and I would try to help people.
Plz tell me i really want to know or give me a good site. Thx :) bye.

By Lil Man on Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 11:44 am:  Edit

But still how do u learn how to move things with ur mind? i wanna learn really bad because it would be cool and I would try to help people.
Plz tell me i really want to know or give me a good site. Thx :) bye.

By Impossible question, impossible answer on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 10:37 pm:  Edit

It has to be your job. You have to have the authority transcend mundane reality if you don't want that skill (which could take lifetimes to develop) to manifest poisonous karma. Study "The Teachings of the Buddha" and stay away from the pure poison of Tantrism at all costs.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 12:29 pm:  Edit

If you have the ability to move large objects with your mind, or whatever it is that helps you move those things...say like a table or dresser...why wouldnt you want to show people. If you had the power to control more then just objects, like other human beings sub-consious thought, then why wouldnt you use it. I find it silly to take something given to you and throw it away on meaningless tasks. Mankind needs more help then you just having a good day because you are one with your mind. If you believe enough in something it will happen. You can become faster, stronger, and able to do things that you wouldnt think possible. So tell me what you think of that? I have an open mind.

By Sincere on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 2:34 pm:  Edit

If, if, if. Nobody does this. If they do, it is given to them ONLY to perhaps teach those very, very few who may deserve to see it.

This world (and 99.99% of the people in it) is so perverted that nobody deserves to see such things. Didn't you know?

There are much more important things that you should be working on, time is short.

By pranayama on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 12:02 pm:  Edit

i was just thinking, certain pitches of sound can actually cause vibrations. for example certain sounds can cause a glass to vibrate and eventually shatter. I wonder if throughout history, anyone has discovered the ability to create sounds, to move large objects, or themselves. eg. the pyramids, stone henge, etc.

If i had the ability to move things or myself with my mind I would like to bring freedom to the world, by bringing about a revolution in thought, offering people a way to see the point of views of other people, becoming a conduit for communication. And if the army tryed to stop me, then i would use my telekinetic powers to either change their minds or stop them in there tracks, being very careful to not kill anybody of course.
I'm working on it
check out my band www.purevolume.com/sprucegoose

By ZenHG on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 12:01 am:  Edit

Power bends and twists the mind with good intentions.
To bring about a change by force is to sew the seeds of a revolutions own destruction.

What better way to change the minds of people than to let them change their own minds in whatever ways they find within their own hearts?

Supernatural power is unimportant compared to the power of the human heart.

By Puxian Pusa on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 6:24 pm:  Edit

That's probably true...

The power of this world is a lie, and only the heart can see through the lie.

By Anonymous on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 6:50 pm:  Edit

Can someone explain to me how the chi works?

By Zippy on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 7:13 am:  Edit

By breathing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration